Following are some of my favourite wellness related blogs and sites. I regularely check them and find much inspiration and knowledge from these sites. Both professionally and personally. Enjoy.
- Personal Development with The Positivity Blog – http://www.positivityblog.com/
A very well written and very positive blog. There’s advice on many different areas of life and how to deal with situations. It’s an invaluable resource to personal improvement and positive thinking. Clearly worthwhile visiting and using. Lots of good tips and tricks, knowledge and plans on how to deal with problems and better yourself and your mentality. It all starts within.
- Helpguide.org: Mental Health, Relationships, Healthy Lifestyles, Aging – http://helpguide.org/
A valuable official resource to mental health, life and wellness. A good place to look things up and find advice on how to deal with specific issues and learn what you can do and if you suffer a condition.
- The Happiness Project – http://www.happiness-project.com/
An interesting blog about finding happiness in life, dealing with some of all those things we do that creates unhappiness. Interesting read to follow and some good hints and advice as well.
- TRI Research1 – http://www6.miami.edu/touch-research/research.htm
The Touch Research Institute. Very interesting studies about touch, including massage and how they affect health and mental wellbeing. Essential read for those interested in Wellness and looking for the proof that touch does make a difference.
- Healing Naturally – http://www.healingmenaturally.com/
A site dedicated to natural healing with a small community. The activity is still low, but there are some good resources and interesting discussions happening.
- MassageSpace.net | Massage Social Network Community – http://massagespace.net/
A community dedicated to massage and massage therapists. Free to join.
- World Massage Forum – http://worldmassageforum.com/
A forum dedicated to massage of all sorts for practioners and clients alike. Free to join.
- AromaTalk – http://www.aromatalk.com/aromatalk/
A blog dedicated to aromatherapy, news, information, tips and tricks.
Creating A Prosperous Practice – http://creatingaprosperouspractice.wordpress.com/
A blog with tips and tricks to creating a prosperous massage therapy practice.
- YouTube – Burn with Kearns: Basement Tapes PT. 1 – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnt65CBU5RE&feature=related
Hard workout technique – if you want to get in shape and lose a bit of weight. Exercise is essential for your wellness.
- Dumbbell Exercises Complete with Animated Diagram – http://www.sport-fitness-advisor.com/dumbbellexercises.html
Dumbbell exercises are also good to maintain and improve your wellness. A work out a couple of times a week can make a great difference. And yes, I do work out.
A bit of inspiration and links about wellness. I hope it’s useful for you.