you're reading...

Technical problems

The blog has experienced some technical problems after the switch from FTP publishing via Blogger to hosting by Blogger (the reason is that Blogger no longer will support FTP publishing, so I had to move). The blog can be found at its new address Please update your bookmarks and RSS feeds. The old location is still active and now redirects to the new address.

During the move all the comments on my previous postings was transferred. It’s a known problem to Blogger and according to their news they’re working on a fix. The comments are still on my server and the old page addresses, but they no longer show in my blog post list, nor on any of the new addresses. It’s my hope that Blogger will find a way to get all the comments back to the postings where they belong.

There are some advantages with hosting with Blogger over doing it myself, like adding gadgets to the blog, making it easier to follow, organizing the posts, automatically update the categories and so on. My other blogs have been updated to use the Blogger templates, but I still need to update this blog. Once I start that project, the layout of the blog will change and there’ll be a short period where things might not quite work as they should. Hopefully this will only last a short time.

Please have patience while I update the blog and find all the small issues which needs fixing. An old blog like this has a lot of smart twists which needs to be adapted to the new blog format.

About Pia Poulsen

Pia Poulsen is educated as a wellness massage therapist at Institut FIGARI in Paris, from where she passed her certification exam in January 2008. Since then she has expanded her skills to become the first Advanced LaStone® practitioner in France as well as a certified LaStone® instructor.


One Response to “Technical problems”

  1. The blog template is now migrated and the looks of the blog has changed somewhat. We're still working on discovering what bugs and kinks might have appeared, but it seems like things are working now.

    I also managed to get all the comments back, and we're up and running. I had imagined copying all the comments manually with dread, so I'm very happy the migration finally worked.


    Posted by Pia | Sunday 21 March, 2010, 08:24